Monday, August 6, 2012

Things didn't go that great with the dealer!

When I booked the Dream Yuga the sales person has told me that I will get a call once the vehicle is arrived and I can make the rest of the payment after that. She claimed about 15-20 days delay for it. But I didn't get the update in time and I had to go to the showroom to know that the vehicle is arrived.

I made the payment and delivery was promised on the 6th day including all the accessories and the IND number plate. Even the sales person has allocated the given my vehicle for registration the guys responsible for registration delayed it 3 days with out doing anything and  the promised date of delivery is when they took it for registration. I refused to accept the vehicle with out everything in shape and hence the delivery got postponed by a day.

I was pretty frustrated by it but the follow up from their side and the interactions from the sales person was good enough to make me smile by the next day! And yes I got my Dream Yuga delivery everything well in place :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts