Monday, August 6, 2012

First Picture of my Honda Dream Yuga and Initial Review


After delivery I just drove it from the dealer to my flat and on the way I filled petrol (full tank Rs. 650). The dealer has filled some fuel before the delivery.

First impressions, its has no dead feeling like a 'Hero Splendor' or any other 100cc vehicles around and it felt as smooth as my unicorn (of-course power is less) but till 40-50km speed its really smooth. I didn't take a brand new two wheeler beyond that speeds. I felt the first gear is too short and the Dream Yuga picks up pretty well from 2nd gear. I could handle most of the city slow speeds and bumper to bumper traffic in 2nd gear.

The head lights are really powerful when you have given some acceleration, otherwise you might need a candle to see the headlight bulb :P

Handling is nice and braking is adequate (first time I am driving a two wheeler with out disc brakes) in Bangalore traffic. I had to apply two sudden brakes and the Dream Yuga stopped exactly as I wanted it to stop and I didn't felt any skidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts