Monday, September 17, 2012

Honda Dream Yuga: Vibration Issue/Speed Test

My Dream Yuga has clocked more than 640KM and the first service is done in time. Today I taken it above 50KM per hour speed for the first time. By the time you reach 58KM it vibrates considerably. I've taken it up to 75KM and above 70 it vibrates like a vibrator!! I would say if you need a two wheeler to ride above 60KM speed, Dream Yuga is definitely not the one for you. Sitting on it above 60KM speeds is not comfortable at all.

3 comments:

  1. HONDA DREAM YUGA IS THE WORST BIKE IN THE HISTORY OF INDIAN MARKET , PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS BIKE.........CRAZY SOUND OF CHAIN , AND AT 7000 MY CHAIN SET IS GONE AND I HAD TO REPLACE IT, VERY POOR PERFORMANCE..............DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS BIKE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you please update on the current condition of the bike?
    -Average Mileage?
    -comfort and vibration?
    -maintenance?
    .
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  3. My service experience with Honda is not that great. After the free services I choose to give it to a third party service. Mileage has no drop. Still 55-60KMPL in Bangalore city. Comfort, never ride it beyond 50KM speed, all is good. Higher speeds its nothing but a vibrator.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts